Sunday, November 22, 2009

School Boy Mode

The second semester has began and classes have already started. It's a fresh clean slate for me in this semester and I have decided to go back to my "School Boy Mode". Why School Boy Mode? I have realized that my subjects in this semester are no longer subjects that can be taken lightly. I mean the subjects are harder because almost all of it involves analyzing, evaluating and developing systems. That is why I have to be more serious in my studies. For the past few semesters I honestly took my studies lightly or rather no too seriously and I realized that this is not me when I was in high school or when I was in my first and second year in college. I realized that I have to do my best and be my best again so that I would excel and I would not disappoint the people who look upon me and the people that are dear to me. This semester I plan not to fail and I go to make sure that it happens.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

penflame said...

Hey. Hmm...I also have the same sentiments just as you and any other individuals out there who are struggling from these so-called mania of procrastinating. Being lost in focus and too relaxed during the early terms of the semester is a common tendency to many students. But there are NO REASONS to procrastinate NOW! Enough is enough! Waaaahh!!!! Stop planning to FAIL!

Well, yah...today is somehow different way back in high school. How I wish I can retain the energy I had during those years. (-_-) huhu.. more power to your blog. and mine too. hehehe