Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dad's Birthday [12.21.10]



December 21, 2010, Tuesday night, my family minus my brother, Jean Paul, decided to have dinner outside to celebrate my dad’s, Nathan, birthday. I was with Mus buying some gifts when my mom texted me, informing me that they would pick us up because we were going to have dinner someplace else. We decided to eat at Gourmet Deli. It’s a place at Chimes that serve yummy food. Well it was my first time to eat at that place and I wasn’t even the one who ordered my food. Well we had a good time, we ate great and tasty food and even though we were one family member short at least we had Mus to cover Paul’s place. After all I consider her part of my family.

After eating at Gourmet Deli we headed off to Frozen Avenue to have deserts. We had to, because the place closes at 8pm. When we got to Frozen Avenue, I was delighted when the store owner greeted us “Welcome back Ma’am and Sir”, simply means that she remembers us. Well it’s not our first time eating there, me and Mus. However it was my family’s first time to eat there. I ate banana split and the others ate whatever they wanted and we watched “Unstoppable” on their DVD. Unfortunately we were not able to finish the movie because that would be way too overboard. My family went home after that and I took Mus home. I will never forget my dad’s birthday. We had a cool and happy night. It’s something I will cherish forever because I don’t get to spend most of my time with them. Here are the other photos.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: