Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Artwork #1


This is my second sketch using a tablet and also incorporating it with colors. It's honestly my first time and I still got so many things to learn. Anyway I just thought of doodling myself looking old. This was inspired by graffiti art and doodles that I use to see in other blogs/websites. I usually don't sketch this type of art because I usually draw anime type of drawing. However, in the past years I have seen many beautiful arts or face sketches that seem to be deformed. Also it looks kinda funny. (See original image.)

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

The Rice Creator said...

Wowwwwwhhhh! Nice Art Bai! Clap3x!

Mus said...

Haha. Thanks again. Hatag tips pag color be. Gideretso ra nako nag brush

The Rice Creator said...

Ahahahah! Hmmmmm! Sunggo man sad ko magcolor GOV! Unya murag ni laylo naman ko sa Digital Painting. Vectoring nako nag major! Char! lolz! Pag adto na lang sa deviantart.com search didto og mga tutorial! didto raman sad ko naga tan-aw! :D

Mus said...

Salamat sa tip master :)