Tuesday, December 28, 2010

First Sketch With My Drawing Tablet

I didn't really think that this would happen and I'm so thankful for my parents and my relatives who helped me to acquire this gift. A Genius MousePen i608 drawing tablet. I was reading gadget reviews regarding digital drawing tablets for the past few days and it really helped me to  pick what I wanted. At first I really wanted to have WACOM drawing tablet but of course it would be too much to ask because practically it costs too much for a gift. I mean I already have gifts (thanks to God and my parents). So instead of wanting to have a wacom drawing tablet, I searched for another in another brand that would still be the same but would cost less.

At last I was able to find one and its a Genius MousePen i608. Let's skip the technical part. Well with the help of my relatives in Manila, they bought it for me and then delivered it here. As any one would do when receiving something  new - yes you guessed it - open it right up. I installed it and gave it a try. My first sketch using the tablet is not so good. The feel of having to draw on a piece of paper compared to drawing on a tablet is really different. Anyway my first sketch is shown below. Another thing is when you buy a gadget, make sure you know the product. Make some researches and read as many product reviews as you can to make sure that the product you are planing to buy is worth it.





Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

The Rice Creator said...

Wow! Congrats Bai! Naa nagud tablet! Heheh! Oh Yeah!

Mus said...

Salamat master. Lage finally. Nabag-uhan pa ko. Palit unta ko ato imo ingon na Wacom pero di kaya budget. Hehe