Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome 2011!

This is a manipulated image made from Photoshop that I recently tried. This is my personal rendition of Abduzeedo's 2011 poster in Illustrator and Photoshop. I gave it my own taste to be unique and made it as a welcome message for the year 2011.

I know its a bit late for this post for the new year because it is already new year. Year 2010 was an unforgettable year to me and maybe to others as well. There were lots of things that happened in the past year and I think I can not write them all down. Here some of the things that happened:

1. Finally had my digital drawing tablet which I have been yearning for years. A Genius MousePen i608. I wanted to have a Wacom tablet but its just way too expensive for me. 

2. Went for a trip to Digos with my classmates during the semestral break. 

3. Joined the very first DevCon Cloud Camp in Davao City and was able to bag the second prize of the Hackathon with my colleagues in the University of Southeastern Philippines.

4. Celebrated dad's birthday with Mus at Gourmet Deli and Frozen Avenue.

5. Finally had a decent photograph of my band, Azimuth, during the Grind'n 180 event at NCCC Mall, Davao. Credits to the photographers: Glenn Lascuña and Joshua Delica

6. Went for an on the spot getaway trip with Azimuth at Babu Santa. It was the most frightful getaway and I never want to experience it again.

7. Started my On The Job Training at NGCP (National Grid Corporation of the Philippines) and was later on denied because of my grades. It really sucked.

8. Experienced a spa massage for the first time at Six A Peel. It was a treat from my girlfriend, Mus. 

9. Celebrated my birthday together with my family, friends, and band mates at home. Mus gave me bleach action figures as a gift.

10. Watched a lot of Filipino movies like "My Amnesia Girl" with Mus which was so romantic by the way. I really wanted to have an original copy of it. Why? because pirated Filipino movies always suck.

11. Learned a lot in blogging customization and photo manipulation and all other cool stuffs in Photoshop.

12. Made my tumblr and piclyf accounts. 

13. Became a PCOS Technician and served the first automated election in the Philippines. Sadly we were not given any certification.

14. Bought my first PUMA shoes. A PUMA Suede with red, white and dark blue colors. I became addicted to PUMA shoes afterwards.

15. Had lots of gigs with Azimuth and Strings on the Shed. 

16. Joined many events and seminars regarding information technology.

17. We were "still" hailed champion during the ICEAN FESTIVAL 2010. Joined volleyball and acoustic contest.

18. Did the most embarrassing yet so amusing dance so far in my college days with "Mahmen Crew".

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

glaiglay said...

quite a lot of accomplishments this year huh? gratz! And good luck for this year.. :)

Mus said...

Thank you. Its more like just experiences than accomplishments. Hehe. I hope theres a lot of good things in store this year. :)